Monday, March 23, 2009

Music Monday: Where The Good Goes

Where does the good go? This song randomly came up on my playlist the other day and I forgot how much I liked it. I mean, I practically started bawling. Seriously, tears welled up in my eyes, and I was like "fuck you Tegan and Sara for understanding human emotions". I forgot how well they break my heart into a million pieces.

It's love that leaves..

cry cry cry

and breaks the seal of always thinking you would be real happy..

fuck my life

and healthy, strong and calm...

peanuts, donuts, grapes

where does the good go?


Seriously, where does it go?

This song hurts. I mean, it really hurts, my heart aches for myself and for the world; for all the "good" that was lost somewhere along the road and can't be picked up again because that would mean going back. 'Cause once it's gone, it's really really really gone. I guess that's how we grow up.

photo cass bird

2 comments:

k.c. danger said...

I will not hesitate to admit that every song on The Con has made me cry at some point.

Yes, even Back In Your Head.
No, not the slow demo version.

Where Does the Good Go is perfect. Perfect.

e. c. said...

Tegan and Sara make me cry. That's why I love them. Have you ever heard the version of Nineteen when they played on Spinner? I think Tegan split my heart open.

http://spinner.aol.com/artists/the-interface/tegan-and-sara Here's the link, but I think you have to download the whole show now.