Reasons Why I Am Awesome
1. I have feelings and lots of them.
2. I can write relatively well. I write poetry and short stories and this blog and sometimes I write for Autostraddle.
3. Also I work for Autostraddle. I should just end the list here (but I won't).
4. I play the guitar kinda okay ish and I write bad songs. But points for trying, right?
5. I can also play the bass and drums and keyboard kinda okay ish.
6. I take pictures.
7. I have good taste in music. Srsly.
8. I like to travel. Traveling is fun. It also makes me cool.
9. I'm a good friend (I think/hope?). I love them, anyway.
10. Even though it scares me I do it anyway. Cause I seize the day. Most days.
11. I'm funny.
12. I have an open mind.
13. I can use a computer. You might be like "obvs" at this one, but srsly some people are just slower than others. Don't judge them.
14. I'm kinda cute/I have a nice ass. OK NOW THIS TIME IT'S NOT ME TALKING, I have multiple sources that tell me I have a nice ass. So there.
15. I have fucking nice teeth.
16. I'm smart. I also have justification for this statement, read:
"i think emily choo is a very bright, 'poetically inclined' girl who pays attention to everything and knows almost everything (the point of stuff, how to read, how beautiful things feel, how scary things feel, etc) but doesn't believe/accept/realize yet that she knows almost everything. it's actually better that way because she'll keep wanting to know more stuff. i think of emily choo as a "girl we like" and i "feel she is kickass" and that she "has a name that sounds cool so we like to say it as much as possible." and "i feel personally i would be sad if emily choo was really sad." i also 'feel like i am stoned right now' and 'probably talking crazy' while 'consciously writing in a style reminiscent of the Great Tao Lin'"
Probs the greatest compliment I've ever gotten from someone stoned. Also if you won't listen to me maybe you'll listen to her, but you should listen to me anyway because I know almost everything.
So yeah, I think that's it. Clearly you can see I'm almost perfect. Single ladies you better put a ring on it.