Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Love How We Go On

I made a video. It's not for anything in particular I just felt like making one. It took me 4 hours. Also it's called "Time" only because I wanted to put a shot of clocks in, the rest has nothing to do with 'time' and everything to do with 'music', 'reading', and 'toy story'.

Other things we need to discuss: Autostraddle's Fall Music Preview is up and Crystal and I (but mostly Crystal) talk about albums we are really excited for. So go read that.

I think that's it. Obvs I am going to remember something as soon as I press 'publish post'. WTVR WATCH MY VIDEO.

The song is "Lion's Mane" by Iron & Wine.

++


8 comments:

Lucia said...

I think this is only the best thing I've seen in my entire life. I like it when you jump. I also love this song, I love Around The Well.

Sabmxo said...

cutest thing of life.
you're simply amazing<3

laura said...

this is just perfect. i can't wait to see you and hug you in october.
and my copy of "new and selected poems" looks just like that.

e. c. said...

Lucia: Thank you!! I love Around the Well too. I just love Iron & Wine.

Sabrina: Hi you're amazing.

Laura: I'm so excited I don't even have words for it. I can't wait to see you and take over the world!

elliB said...

you are too cute for words, emily choo choo choo.

Alessia said...

damn emilius, that made me miss you even more.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your haircut very much. Thank you. Please my I also have one?

SA anon. x

e. c. said...

elli: thank youuu :)

alessia: i miss you too! a lot!

sa anon.: thanks! i don't like it too much right now because it's too long. but yes, you can also have a haircut that's too long.