Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 17: Still Counting

Okay, so I know I've been slacking a little bit on the blog, I apologize to my three devoted readers, one whom I get to see in a week, how exciting!

Anyways, this is what's been going down:

STM workers are still assholes. If I was a cartoon character I would be saying "%*&#^*(*(&^" all the time to them.

I'm going to Washington next week.

My new year's resolution is slowly slipping away from me as I get less and less motivated and more and more tired.

I'm editing a video but 1) the sound is shit
2) it's not very entertaining therefore
3) it's going to be very short therefore
4) I will end up spending massive amounts of time editing something that's probably only going to be 1 minute long therefore
5) my new year's resolution gets put on the backburner

I can't really think of anything else right now. I'm ready for bed but I have to read this chapter for my politics class taught by the human who wins the award for biggest display of douchebaggery ever. That is all.

No comments: