Thursday, August 20, 2009

What I Knew In My Heart I Saw With My Eyes

So maybe I'm a month and a half late, but now we get to (sort of) relive the awesomeness that was pride 2009.

I went back to New York like I said I would and we went on a picnic and stuff, so those pictures will probs be up in like October or something. Mark your calendars or whatever it is you do.

If you click on the picture they get quite large.

++

katrina the asian

dyke march!

playing in the fountain - dyke march

click on this one because there's a lady with no shirt on on the left, obvs that's what the dyke march is all about.

America's Next Top Model

before asher got "sooo wasted!"

riese/ceo of ideas

alex is the cutest thing to walk the earth!

autostraddle

waiting and rapping and generally being really cool

in addition to being hot, laura is also badass

carlytron and robin

++

2 comments:

a;ex said...

You give Robin Roemer and Annie Leibovitz a run for their money, Emily Choo!

e. c. said...

Hah, I don't know about that, but thanks Alex!