Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Important Things You Need to Know: I Have Gone Crazy

Autostraddle had a redesign. If you don't check it out then I don't want to be your friend anymore.

As proof that my hands are not connected to my brain, I dropped my phone down 4 flights of stairs today. Sometimes I'm surprised I get my shoes on the right feet. I can't type.

How I Met Your Mother season 5 premiered Monday night. DOES ANYBODY WATCH THIS SHOW CAN WE TALK ABOUT BARNEY AND ROBIN AND HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM!

Also today is Riese's birthday, she just turned 19, send her an email riese at autostraddle dot com. Coincidentally, Riese is the CEO of autostraddle.com WHICH JUST HAD A HUGE REDESIGN JUST SAYING.

I'm so super moody lately, it's like I'm having a minor bipolar attack or something. I've probably been really inappropriate around like either "fuck you -- seriously." or "wanna make out?" or "uhnnnnnnnndsgffffffffffffjnjnl" is sometimes what I sound like.

Hey guys I heard Autostraddle redesigned their website.

Also, who has read Othello? I haven't but it's been discussed briefly in various classes of mine. One thing that stuck with me was this line; "I loved you not unwisely, but too much." And if you're scratching your head saying "what a fucking dumbass, that's not the line," YOU'RE RIGHT. The line is actually "I loved you not wisely, but too well." My brain has a hard time processing things so naturally I get things wrong a lot. But I kinda like what my brain came up with, mostly 'cause that's what I do; smother people with love until they hate me.

Anyways, enough about me, here, read a poem I wrote.

Wait, before you do that, press ctrl + left click on this.

++

I can’t bend to your will
‘cause I don’t have knees.
I’m just a hugging panda
hugging trees
but the trees don’t hug me.

The sun belongs to thieves.
I slept on a rug of leaves
one sunny Sunday afternoon.
I invented wooden spoons.
My shadow doesn’t fit the mould –
it stretches as the sun grows old.

She’s a winking panda bear
blinking here and there,
hiding everywhere.

I’ve seen her stare.

Now we’re two licking pandas licking trees.
The flames lick me.
I can’t run ‘cause I don’t have knees.
I’m stuck in the branches’ sway
licking paper, till we burn the paper away.

I’m a hugging panda hugging trees,
eating fallen leaves.
Now she’s leaving me.

I’m a hugging panda hugging trees.
Trees don’t have knees.
They stand up straight like me.

I’m a hugging panda hugging trees,
eating bamboo in the morning breeze.
Sleepy sleepy sunny day
Hugging trees till the trees decay
Licking paper till we burn the paper away.

I’m a hugging panda hugging trees
but the trees don’t hug me.

++

HEY MOTHERFUCKERS! AUTOSTRADDLE HAD A REDESIGN!

nudsfjinnnnnnnnnnnshdfjdskkjkdgjjkjsjp;!~!!!!!!

Hey, ever heard that Smashing Pumpkins song? Daydream? I have gone..crazy. Motherfucking crazy.

3 comments:

Pepe said...

Othello kinda Sucked, it would have been so much better if Jamuel Jackson was in it and he yells "i'm tired of these MOTHERFUCKING ITALIANS on this MOTHERFUCKING ISLAND!"

riese said...

I love Emily Choo!

i hated othello, I hate movies or plays or books where someone acts on misinformation and makes big decisions based on lies they have been told, especially when they believe bad things about someone who loves them. This disqualifies a lot of shakespeare actually.

Also I love the hugging panda poem

e. c. said...

Pepe: JAMUAL JACKSON YEAH. jk. I guess I need to read Othello first. I just really like that line I made up myself.

Riese: I love Marie Lyn Bernard! Also I'm getting into Shakespeare but I understand what you mean 'cause it's just so frustrating and kind of stupid.

I'm glad you like my poem! It was inspired by intern Xtravaganza who said I don't have knees.