Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm a perfect piece of ass, like every Californian

Music Monday Tuesday. I sort of missed it whatever.

[the national - all the wine]

For a long time I thought my favorite The National song was Slow Show but All the Wine has crept up and it won't go away. I mean, Slow Show is brilliant and lovely and I like the words better than All the Wine's. But All the Wine is better as a whole, for me anyway. I love the guitar and I just love this song so fucking much that I listen to it over and over again. I imagine birthday snapshots and an arrogant man with a party hat on

Not really like these pictures but it's late and all I could find.

polanoid



i'm in a state. i'm in a state. not
hing can touch us, my love.

















++

do you have questions? because riese is answering them.

2 comments:

laura said...

oh, slow show is just my favorite. especially the end bit. i'm going to go listen to this one now; i've never heard it before.

e. c. said...

Yeah, i definitely love slow show a lot and it's my second favorite. But all the wine is just amazing.